Terms & Conditions
1. All online sales made by us shall be deemed to comply with these terms and conditions. Cancellation of orders by customers can only be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. If the goods ordered are unavailable, the customer will be informed and is entitled to any sums paid as soon as possible in any case within 30 days.
3. All prices are in GBP (Sterling)
1. We do not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies us of the shortage or damage by telephone or in writing (email acceptable) within 7 days of receipt of the delivery and returns the goods within 14 days.
2. Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customers’ nominated address. Ownership of the goods, all risk associated with the goods including loss, breakage and damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
1. Payment can be made on any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your order.
1. We take care to ensure the description and specification of our products is correct. As the goods are handcrafted, we reserve the right to supply the goods subject to variations in actual dimensions and specifications. We cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. As sinamay is a natural material, colour and weave variations or irregularities are natural characteristics and should not be treated as a fault.
1. We create all our goods using traditional millinery techniques and aim to achieve a high specification. If you are not satisfied, you can return the goods to us for refund subject to our return policy and providing you follow our procedures listed here.
2. We do not accept requests for returns or exchanges for orders outside the UK, or for hats that are bespoke, have been made to measure or had their size adjusted for you.
3. If you would like to return the goods, you must request this in writing within 7 days of delivery, by emailing email@example.com, advising your name, order number, the reason for return and specifying whether you require a refund or exchange of goods.
4. All goods must be returned and received by us within 14 days of delivery in order to receive a refund.
5. We will not accept returns for any items that have been used.
6. We will only accept returns provided the goods are in their original packaging.
7. Returned goods lost in the post, arrived damaged or in an unfit condition for resale, will not be refunded.
8. Any refund will be issued against the credit/debit card on which the purchase was made.
9. An admin charge of £15 per item will not be refunded.